- 新传媒集团拥有绝对的权力使用所有分享在社交媒hashtag #StayHomeCookOff 的照片，您的参与即表示您无条件的接受这项规则。
- 参赛者的Instagram 账号必须设置为公开状态，让制作单位能看到您上载且hashtags的参赛照片。
#StayHomeCookOff is a brand new stay-home cooking challenge where two celebrities will showcase their culinary skills with a “mystery ingredient” to compete. Recorded entirely on their personal electronic devices, they will be sharing their secret recipes and lifestyle tips while staying at home.
You can also take up the challenge at home!
Homeviewers may also take up the challenge at home! Simply recreate any artiste’s dish and post a photo of your dish onto Instagram with hashtag #StayHomeCookOff, and you could win $100 cash!
Terms & Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents aged 18 years and above currently residing in Singapore.
- Employees of Mediacorp Singapore Pte Ltd and their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
- Participants must upload their pictures by Saturday, 11.59pm in the same week of the episode’s telecast.
- MediaCorp owns the rights to use all shared pictures on social media with the hashtag #StayHomeCookOff, your participation means you unconditionally accept this term.
- Please be informed that entries submitted with hashtag #StayHomeCookOff for the contest may be used by Mediacorp for promotional and publicity purposes. By participating in the contest, you agree to comply with and be bound by its terms and conditions.
- Participants’ Instagram accounts must be set to permit public viewing of their photos tagged with the official hashtag.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Mediacorp panel of judges is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
- All winners will be contacted by Mediacorp on the prize collection details.
- Mediacorp reserves the right to substitute a prize for another of a similar value.